- Learn how to master your DSLR camera and take stunning photos effortlessly!
Here is a preview of what you’ll learn:
- Capture as much as possible in camera: No matter the fact that photo Editing are excellent tools for fixing things, you should attempt to learn to make less work for yourself by getting your original image as close to where you want it from the beginning.
- Mastering ISO: This gives you a better idea of what ISO does and how it controls the amount of grain in your images.
- Mastering exposure: This tip explains how to control exposure via aperture and shutter speed, as well as how those two factors affect the final outcome of your image.
- Metering and bracketing: Metering is where you measure the amount of light in a scene before you decide your exposure to shoot it. Bracketing is a technique to make sure you get the correct exposure.
- Shooting modes: There are four shooting modes aside from “Auto” you can use. I explain in what conditions to use which, and how they work.
- Exposure for film: Exposure for film is slightly different, and is dependent on whether the film is color or black and white, and is also dependent on the brand and ISO of the film.
- How to shoot in different light conditions: I review some of the most common lighting conditions and how to shoot in them, from potential mode and exposure, to technique.